Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two Things....

Hi My loves! So I have been missing in action I must admit, but there is so much going on over at HollywoodWeaves.com , that I literally have have about 12 hrs of sleep this whole week. I wanted to take a moment to share with you the two things bringing me joy right now!


  1. Our new HollywoodWeaves.com hair care line launch. We have a few products launching this month just in time for the holidays! We have a invigorating shampoo, a replenishing conditioner, a light hair oil that smells like heaven, and of course a deep condition mask! I saw the labels and the product samples a few weeks ago, and everyone in our offices are so pleased with the final product! I have been using the samples for about 4 months and my hair has grown, it is so healthy, and I have gotten the most compliments on my natural hair than ever. The great thing about our products are they are for our weave wearers to promote healthy hair care while in your protective style, and our natural clients. 
  2. 36" hair. OMG, a customer ordered 1 bundle of 36" hair, and it peaked my interest for myself. Sometimes I forget about some of the great lengths of hair we have because I get busy doing operational activities. So this 36" hair order crossed my desk for a sign off, and I said to myself, Ariaka, this is your Fall look. I immediately thought of how I would wear this hair and so my love affair with this 36" hair has begun. I will post a picture of my 36" install the beginning of next week. This is going to be interesting considering my lover hates weaves lol. He loves HollywoodWeaves.com, but he loves rubbing his hands through my hair so we will see how this works :)  You my loves, can join in on my love affair with this long fall hair by purchasing below:

No comments:

Post a Comment