Sunday, September 11, 2011

This is for all my Hair Weave Ladies. I found the best multicultural weave salon in Ga. They are so great and awesome. My hair is beautiful! I was done in less than 2 hours. I have gotten so many compliments.

$275 Weave Combo Special. 
16" Virgin Indian Hair 8oz/ Full Sew In/ And Lashes
Special runs M-S. Must make Appt!


$300 Weave Combo Special.
20" Virgin Indian Hair 8oz/ Full Sew In/ and Lashes
Special runs M-S. Must make Appt.
Our new weave salon is open!! Come by today!
MON-FRI 9am to 7pm
SAT 7am to 7pm
SUN 12am to 4pm









  •  We have the best stylist and ensure a flat and flawless weave. 
  • We have the best Virgin Hair/Sew In combo prices.
  • We sell Virgin Indian, Brazilian, and Malaysian Hair on site up to 40".
  • MUST COME WITH HAIR CLEAN AND DRY.
404-682-2844 ph
www.HollywoodWeaves.com
4585 South Cobb Dr Smyrna Ga 30080
ALWAYS HIRING STYLIST and NAIL TECHwww.hollywoodweaves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment