Friday, October 12, 2012

Never known love like this...

His love is just so pure and 100% unconditional. Loving me flaws and all, I literally thank God for him coming into my life at the right time. I love that he leads with the small things. Ladies be mindful of the man that leads a different way. Most men today lead with what they are capable of doing and thats the beginning of the end. That is not how a solid foundation can be built. A man should lead by showing you the small things that are so important that will reveal his character, what type of husband he will be, what type of partner, what type of father he will be. My love leads with these things that there is no question the value he adds to my life. He loves God and is not afraid to express that. These are the things that as a woman we have to value and recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment