Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wedding Planning....

I never thought this time would come but oh how near it is. In the mist of all my task at HollywoodWeaves.com, I have started gathering ideas for my wedding. There is a whole world of wedding fanatics out there lol, and I have never been one of them. There is something about someone asking you to marry them 3 times, that just lights a wedding fire that makes you want to jump all in to that fairy tale. Even through the fairy tale, my wedding will be small, intimate, romantic, and a little sexy :) It still makes me laugh how I got from there to here.... Soon I will be someones wife and mother! I have to pinch myself. The one thing I have decided is that my dress will be Elie Saab, most likely from his 2012 Couture show.  Here are a couple flicks from that show:
elie saab 2012 bridal - long sleeve wedding dress ideas from the runway

elie saab spring 2012 haute couture pink dresses
elie saab couture 2012 spring - baby blue long sleeve wedding gowns
elie saab bridal - 2012 long sleeve color wedding gown inspiration
elie saab spring 2012 haute couture collection
elie saab bridal 2012 - wedding dress ideas from the couture show

No comments:

Post a Comment