Monday, October 8, 2012

Amazing Weekend Review....

So I had an amazing weekend! Got to do a few great things for HollywoodWeaves.com , ate some great southern food, and entertained some great friends.

So as everyone knows, HollywoodWeaves.com will be launching its first hair care line at the end of this month! I'm so excited about it and this weekend I got a few moments to review some additional last minute changes that are going to be amazing. Our line will do exactly what we need to be done for our hair. It will repair, restore, invigorate, and protect! So excited!

I had a few moments to eat at a popular Atlanta eatery called Curlys! Love this place, I recommend trying the Shayla Combo ;) The rice and greens will give you life. Here is the link to their website and they have catering :

http://www.curlysfriedchicken.com/

To round off my weekend, I got to watch the Falcons game with my hunni. Yaaay. 5-0 ! This is the first time in 46 years the Falcons have been 5-0. We also got to entertain my bestie while we discussed HustleandHeels.com . The power of exchanging ideas has no price.  We also had a great visit from Key, @il0veKey (Instagram), and she showed us her new hat line. I got to give her some great online business tips, and she was able to get her website up in less than 24hrs. So happy for her. Visit her website: www.stuckupatl.com , and order your hat today. Super Dope. Such a great weekend filled with love. The best part had to be seeing my Pepper dog:)


No comments:

Post a Comment