Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Fair Sweets for business ...

20120901-235724.jpg

Had a great meeting with these beautiful ladies, at my friends place. This is the best spot in Atlanta for sweets. @myfairsweets is a great place to go for coffee , a sweet, and get some great work in. A topic we discussed today was the disconnect between vision and action. It seems many people have vision and ideas that are grand, but there is sometimes a disconnect between the vision and the action. I know we all get tired, but I thing that is different from a disconnect. Well I can tell you this, when you have vision you also have to have: drive, energy, good health, a tolerance for no sleep, and be able to carry 10x your weight as you will be doing the job of 10 people. All of the ladies in the picture above are self made business owners. You can only imagine the knowledge that was passed around today. Good day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment